Sunday, June 26, 2016

So.... It's been a while...

I have been so busy preparing for and going to the annual Young Living convention I've sadly been neglecting my blog! I have so many ideas and so many things I will be changing and sharing.

I have learned SO much this week, and am so thankful for the opportunity God has given me to learn more about His amazing creation and the many relationships He gives us!

 There are so many things I am taking with me from this week, but one of my favorite things was the opportunity and freedom many of the recognized leaders had to give glory to God for what He had done in their lives and how He had used Young Living as a means to open doors that would otherwise not have been open to them. I was able to witness high ranks taking time out of their busy schedule to speak with, encourage, and individually pray with lower rankers that they had never met, and even got to witness a whole group of oilers stand in the grassy area next to the convention center and just sing praise and glory to God! I almost cried when they sang "How Great Thou Art!"

So what I really learned this week, even more than essential oils and business is that it is all about building relationships and bringing our wonderful, merciful Savior and Creator into that relationship!

I am SO thankful for this opportunity to learn and to get to meet many friends, spend time with and get know my special oily family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment